Catholic Youth Camp 2023
All CYC campers must register through and with a participating Catholic school or parish. Campers visiting this page: please check with your campus minister or parish youth minister to see if your school or parish will participate this summer. If they will not, check out Damascus' Catholic Youth Summer Camp.
To better ensure year-round discipling and faith formation, we ask that you register one youth minister, priest, deacon, religious and/or adult chaperone for every six high school students coming to camp. Your adults will be with your campers and the missionaries when we break into small groups. Sharing in the discussions, prayer and activities creates meaningful memories and a common reference for the pastoral year ahead. Adult youth ministers volunteering and asked to supervise a cabin at night receive a 50% discount. All others will sleep in staff-only Lawrence Lodge.
- an amazing retreat-camp experience, with kind, faith-filled missionaries, interesting talks and breakout sessions, inspirational Masses, adoration, music, and worship, a full-range of fun camp activities, delicious food and a reassuring overall 2 to 1 camper/adult ratio;
- the advantages of a smaller camp population (95 per session including CYC staff) where community builds quickly, everyone gets to know the whole group, campers are less likely to feel left-out, and adjustments/improvements to the schedule are more readily made;
- a focused opportunity for pastors and youth ministers to truly connect or reconnect with the teens they will disciple all year;
- a nearby "spiritual home" with sacramental and worship assistance for year-round parish and school retreats;
- connections with youth ministers, teens, and programming in nearby parishes and schools throughout the school year;
- pricing, proximity and scheduling to accommodate your budget and time constraints.
CYC 2023 Schedule
Participants: St. Rita-Clarklake, Little Flower-Toledo, Holy Family-Adrian, St. Joseph-Erie, OLMC-Temperance, Central Catholic-Toledo
SESSION 2: July 12-16, 2023 - SESSION FULL, please call to be added to waiting list.
Participants: St. Joseph-Maumee
SESSION 3: July 26-30, 2023 - SESSION FULL, please call to be added to waiting list.
Participants: St. Francis-Toledo, St. Ursula-Toledo, Holy Trinity-Swanton, St. John's Jesuit-Toledo (pending), Notre Dame-Toledo (pending)
CAPACITY: 70 campers and youth ministers per session.
AGES: Current 8-12 graders (Class of 2023 through 2027).
COST: $425 per participant. Cost includes lodging, meals and all activities.
No cost for clergy and religious.
NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT: $200 per participant, due January 1, 2023
FULL PAYMENT DUE: May 1, 2023
MISSIONARY/STAFF APPLICATION WINDOW: March 1-15, 2023
Youth ministers, please use the middle button below to reserve spots for your teens.
CAMPERS AND PARENTS
After confirming that your parish or school is participating in CYC 2023, use the first button below for medical and other required forms, packing list, and other parent information.
Please return to this webpage March 1st to apply for a missionary or staff position for CYC 2023.
CATHOLIC YOUTH CAMPS
July 5-9; 12-16; 26-30
Catholic Schools & Parishes
June 10-16, 2023
Salesian Schools - USA
ST. FRANCIS ORIENTATIONS
7th, 8th & 9th Graders
St. Francis de Sales - Toledo